Top of Japan
- All major meeting facilities and hotels right in the city center.
- Smooth connecting and direct international access with convenient public transportation.
- An unbeatable accommodation selection in the nation's most walkable city.
- Former host of 1972 Winter Olympics, 2002 FIFA World Cup and other high profile events such as United Nations, APEC, and G8 Summit Meetings.
- Naturally abundant and environmentally conscious.
Sapporo is quite accessible for convention participants from overseas as several international and domestic air routes are directly connected to Sapporo New Chitose Airport, including the busiest air route in the world, Tokyo Haneda – New Chitose.
International Direct Flights
|City||Flights / Week||Flight Time|
Connecting Flights via
|City||Flights / Day||Flight Time|
Access between New Chitose Airport and Downtown Sapporo
Once at New Chitose Airport, it will take only 37 minutes to get to the city center via JR Airport Express and about an hour via airport bus.
*Both available every 10-15 minutes
The city of Sapporo as a whole is served by an extensive public transport system including subway, providing its guests with an easy access in and around the city.